Global Investment Banking
RBC Capital Markets' Global Investment Banking Division helps clients finance their ongoing operations, strategic acquisitions, expansions and other critical projects. We provide financial advisory, M&A and underwriting capabilities with specific expertise in Capital Structure & Advisory, Convertibles, Equity Capital Markets, Financial Sponsors, Leveraged Finance, Loan & High Yield Capital Markets, Municipal Finance, and Private Placements.
We have coverage in the following sectors:
- Aerospace & Defence
- Communications, Media and Entertainment
- Financial institutions
- Industrial and Diversified Services
- Mining & Metals
- Power & Utilities
- Real Estate
- U.S. Municipal Finance
What is it?
As a Global Investment Banking Analyst or Associate, you will work on a range of transactions and business development activities across a variety of product and industry groups. You will build a strong foundation in the basic skills of financial problem solving, negotiation, and execution.
What are the benefits?
The cornerstones of the Global Investment Banking Program are:
- Solid in-class and on-the-job training
- Experienced mentorship
- Exposure to the various areas of Investment Banking
- A tailored approach to career development based on the combined interests of our hires and the growing needs of our business
Global Investment Banking is available in the following locations: